the low cost of labor in the Far East, why should anyone still come to buy
from Italy? There are 7 important reasons that Italy is a "must"
when it comes to buying for those in the clothing, footwear, furniture and
1) Tradition: Italy has a centuries long, deeply-rooted tradition in
fashion and handicrafts. It is one of the few countries left where artisans
and craftsmen take
such pride in their work.
2) Creativity: Italians have a history of being innovative and creative,
generating a strong and steady flow of new ideas, concepts and designs that
set the trends and fashions worldwide.
3) Know-how: In Italy you will not only find imagination and creativity,
but also the knowledge and the know-how that makes the Italian designers and
craftspeople among the most skilled and versatile in the world.
4) Versatility: Italian manufacturers have developed an
extremely flexible production system, where low quantities and
competitive prices are not a contradiction.
5) Quality/price ratio: The care that goes into Italian products of
all types leads to a quality that is almost unbeatable. When you know which
manufacturers to turn to,
that quality comes at a price that will surprise you. (see 2nd case history).
6) Delivery lead time: To make the combination of low quantities, high
quality and competitive prices even more attractive, the delivery lead time
of Italian manufacturers is considerably shorter than anywhere else in the
world. This allows you to make
up-to the minute changes in production, lowering your risk as
you stay on top of market changes.
7) Product development and improvement: The design talent and know-how
of Italian manufacturers is available to help you improve and modify your
products instead of merely reproducing them, as manufacturers in other parts
of the world would do.
At Equatoriale, we have the intimate
knowledge and the experience to help you make the most of the creativity,
flexibility and quality of the best Italian manufacturers.